Friday, May 22, 2009
Happy Anniversary Kadie and Kyle
Old age makes me lose track of time! I know it's Kaedell and Kyle's Anniversary, but do you think I can remember how long they've been married?
Long enough to have to of the cutest kids ever!
Well, I just wanted to take a minute and wish them a Happy, Happy Anniversary!
Kadie and Kyle are the greatest! The last picture here was taken on our trip in Hawaii. Kyle was our financial manager, kept track of everything, helped get our vehicles, did alot of arranging stuff for us, and just made our trip so much fun! I won't tell him he's got a permanent job now! Well, I'm very thankful for both of these kids! They bring a lot of joy to our family! Happy Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
May is a great month to have an anniversary! Nice work guys...you're amazing!
Happy Anniversary!! :D
Post a Comment