Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great Posts Coming Soon To A Blog Near You!

I think just about everyone who knows me, knows my family just took a vacation to Maui, Hawaii. It was a vacation we had planned for sometime, and the fact that we actually went, is still somewhat astounding to me. It sort of feels like it was a dream and I'll just leave you with this thought, I'd give that dream well over a five star rating! I also know one thing, I'm going to take my family and we're going to do it again! This trip was a keeper!

I know this is a funny thing to post on a blog, but this trip turned out to be a spiritual experience I will never forget. This photo you see up above has a remarkable story to it. I don't know if you can faintly see the scripture in the sand, it comes from first John, chapter 4 verse 19, but the entire 4th chapter has great meaning! As you can see the rock is shaped like a heart. I sat in this rock every morning at 5:00 am, on the beach by our condo we stayed at there in Kihei. The picture doesn't do justice to the size of the rock or it's meaning in me, nor does it tell of how I discovered it. For now I'll just say I had ten of the greatest mornings I've ever had in my entire life, and just know for now that God loves me, and I think He vacations in Hawaii too! I know one thing, I never in my wildest dreams thought He would show up to teach me in such a profound way on a beach in Hawaii on a simple family vacation! My Father in Heaven has great style, oh how I love HIM for it!

Great trip Fam! Everyone get your best pictures together! For now just know there are going to be lots of pictures and blog posts on our trip coming up.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I've been wondering where you've been! I don't live in the same state as you, so I did not know you all went to Hawaii. How fun. I can't wait to see and hear all about it. Happy to hear you had such a great trip. :)

Amy said...

How fun!! Grandma told me you guys were off on vacation....I am so jealous. You should talk Scott and Marilyn into taking their family to Hawaii:)