Thursday, March 31, 2011
Meet Oreo
Kaedell took this picture. I fell in love with it, so I stole it off Facebook. I thought it was the cutest picture ever.
Meet Oreo.
For Christmas Eden and Corbin got two hamsters. Two boys, Speedy, and Fuzzy.
The other night I went over to Kaedell's to discover Speedy giving birth to babies. So much for the two male hamster theory! Speedy morphed into a female. Fuzzy did what boys do best. Then there were babies.
Thanks to Speedy giving birth to 7 children, now Em and Craig's kids are getting a hamster too. They had to earn the money to buy him. Grandma and Grandpa chipped in. When you're a kid, life is all about having pets and bugging your parents. When you are a grandparent, life is all about helping your grandchildren bug their parents. Hahahahaha
Kaedell picked out Oreo just special for the cousins. He is... m e l l o w! If you're going to get a hamster, you want a mellow one.
I asked Em if she wanted two hamsters. Oreo has a twin. I told her she should get them both.
Her reply . . ."No thanks Mom, we don't want babies!"
Hahahaha, I just laughed and laughed!
I love life with kids! And life gets even better with Grandkids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute
Post a Comment