It's probably the last Young Women's Conference I'll attend with Des as an official young woman.
She will be graduating in May.
Excuse me while I go in the bathroom and cry.
Em and Kadie decided they wanted in.
Maybe I'll stop here and go off on a tangent
About what wonderful girls I have,
about how much I look up to them,
how much I respect and admire them!
Add my daughter-in-laws to this spectacular group and Des has had
an amazing example of women to pattern her life after!!!
ALL of my Crowther girls are the cream of the crop!
Maybe I'll stop here and go off on a tangent
About what wonderful girls I have,
about how much I look up to them,
how much I respect and admire them!
Add my daughter-in-laws to this spectacular group and Des has had
an amazing example of women to pattern her life after!!!
ALL of my Crowther girls are the cream of the crop!
If you are a Crowther, you can never go anywhere
without candy in your purse.
Kaedell brought the Good and Plentys'
Our YW's conference experience was now
completely perfect.
As the conference began they introduced the theme of the conference.
The 13th article of Faith...
"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul--- We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things."
I thought long and hard on every word in this article. Wondered how my life might change if I could live closer to the principles incased within. The conference really inspired me, so much that I came home typed up the 13th article of faith and stuck it dead center on my desk.
What a Beautiful night.




1 comment:
cute girls looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment