Thursday, April 21, 2011

Antelope Island By Midnight

Funnest Bike Ride Of The Year!



Experience Antelope Island at Midnight?
I'm in!




The Antelope Island18th annual bike ride is back and I'm signing up. It's 22 dollars, and 22 miles round trip,  of fun family friendly, non competitive riding. What's not to love about that?

The ride starts July 15th, 2011 at 10 p.m.. Be there or be square! Heck, that's about the time of day I start revving up! Meet at the marina and the ride takes you to the historic Fielding Garr Ranch and back. I want to start singing that song my mother always sang to me... "By the light (hum along, hum along) of the Silvery Moon (la ta dee dum) I want to spoon..." Ok I'll stop, but it really does set me to humming. I think I'll down load it on my iphone for the ride.

This is a free for all. So come join in! Bring your helmet and your headlamp. (It's mandatory.) Also prizes will be given for the best costume and the best decorated bike. Theme: The Deathly Shallows. Spencer is going to want to crack out all of his Harry Potter gear!

Ok, Who wants in?

1 comment:

mlaughter said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to see if I can arrange coming up. When do you have to be signed up by?