Monday, April 18, 2011

May is, 'Make Your Favorite Dish' Madness! Hurry Join IN!






This is my cute adorable granddaughter, and this is the face you are going to get if you don't participate!

I don't know how many of you check the allbirdsbaking blog. You can click on the allbirdsbaking button on the right and it will take you there in a flash!

This blog is a recipe blog. Therefore it needs R E C I P I E ' S !

Actually it was Kaedell's idea. All my girls are suppose to post a recipe once a month. Well, you can see that hasn't been happening. Slackers!

Can I take a moment to chastise:  **#@~***.  Dang your hides!

So I'm begging for some help here. Anyone can participate! I hope Everyone will.

Take a minute and go on over to  the actual blog and have a look.

OK, Heaps of Blessings to all those who join in!!!

1 comment:

mlaughter said...

I've got a few I can add if you don't mind some extended family help.