It's a BIG day today!
A day you wait a lifetime for.
Or so it feels!
Someone grew tall.
Someone is graduating!
Say goodbye to Weber State University!
How many years of school to major in Criminal Science,
With a minor in Spanish?
Congratulations today Gage!
It's a kick up your heels day!
Yes you got it. I'm camera ready!
Going to be snapping up a storm today!
Can't wait! More pictures to come!
But for now, I've gotta go.
Gage, smile big today!
I'll be the woman whistling at you in-between frames.
We are so happy for you.
Great Accomplishment!
We Love YOU!




3 comments:
Congrats Hun! We love you!
You must be a proud mother bird this week! All the exciting things your kids are accomplishing! Congrats.:)
Great Job Gage! We are all so proud of what you have accomplished.Graduation was fun, and it was a proud moment for mom and I to see you walk and get you diploma! Keep it up You and miss and bailey are such and asset to the fam!!!!! We love you all.
Post a Comment