I think he got tired of hearing all about other people getting scholarships, so being the sharp kid that he is, he went out and got one for himself! Or perhaps it was poverty that drove him to it. Either way Kelson is now the proud recipient of not one but TWO scholarships! He is majoring in Psychology and one of the scholarships was given to him by his department at WSU! Way to go Goose! I commend you.
To know Goose, is to love Goose! He is just an all around great kid! And today I just wanted to tell him scholarships or not, he always makes us proud!
Kudos Kelson!
4 comments:
thanks madre!! and yes it was definitely the poverty that drove me to it! haha sweet pic!
Good job bro
Way to go Gooseman You are such a joy to be around, I truly love having you at my workplace and home ...Keep up the great work and attitude!!
I just realized Goose why this picture is so sweet besides your awesomeness you know what it is???? That is my stampede in the photo ha ha ha
Post a Comment