Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Sweet Award For Caroline!
Well, I am one proud mother! And today I'm going to do a lot of bragging! I have a big family and lots of great things are taking place within it.
But today I got the news of all news --- my very hardworking talented daughter in law received an award. Not just any award either. This award is BIG!
Today Caroline was selected... drum roll please... "Nurse Of The Year" for the entire Intermountain Medical Group. Yesiree! Out of all of the clinics everywhere and out of all of the nurses that work in all of these clinics, Caroline was chosen, and I might add, she's earned it. This girl might be a tad on the pint size but don't let her small frame fool you... she is one heck of a nurse. She manages an entire staff at the Intermountain Medical Clinic at McKay Dee and she does a fantastic job. The surgeons love her. Besides her excellent nursing skills, she has great people skills.
Congratulations Caroline! Now I know when ever I need a nurse, I've got the best there is! Big round of applause! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great Job Caroline! We are all so proud of you, Nice to know that you only have to go to your own family to get the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are amazing babe I love you! She also wins wife of the year award every year in my book anyway ha ha
She's a keeper Gav! Marshall wrote to me on Facebook today and said, "Wow, Gavin sure picked a good one." "Yes, indeed he did," was my reply!
Post a Comment