It's her birthday!
She's 5 today!
The picture below was taken at her pre-school graduation.
Summer has come and gone since then and this little girl just grows cuter everyday!
Ali is a character of great magnitude.
She is full of personality and spunk.
Energy radiates all around her.
She lights up everything there is in life!
She's a determined little spirit.
She's not a child you can easily boss around.
She has her own mind and she uses it to its full capacity.
She is no dummy!
I like that in a kid, well, that is as long as they aren't my kid.
Personally I really enjoy bossing my very own kids around.
I'm sad to say however, those days are gone.
They never let me boss them around anymore!
They never let me boss them around anymore!
Now my grandchildren, that's another story.
I like these independent thinkers.
That's what Tad Pole is.
She's an independent thinker!
She has a vivacious personality.
Her enthusiasm for life is almost contagious!
She constantly cracks me up!
I can count on this little girl to always bring a smile to my face
I can plan on some serious laughing when I'm in her company.
Earlier today we went to Chuck E Cheese.
She was so excited!
After ordering our food and eating
the kids got to use their tokens on all of the fun things that were there.
There was no hesitation on Ali's part to jump right in and enjoy the fun games and rides.
While the kids were playing the adults were conversing.
We were chatting over the difference between
Chuck E. Cheese and Fat Cats.
Some of us noted the food at Chuck E. Cheese was less than desirable.
I would have said it was down right pathetic!
Not only was the food poor, they were pretty chinsy on everything
from how much food they gave you to how many tokens and tickets
the kids got to earn while they were there.
After being there, I came away with a pretty sour view of the place.
After the kids collected their prizes
we made our way out to the car.
All the kids climbed in Emy's van.
I was discussing my views of the day to Kaedell.
Ali got wind of my trash talk on Chuck E. Cheese
and immediately came to the defense of her beloved establishment.
"Well," she boldly said.
"If you don't like Chuck E. Cheese,
then next time you can stay home!"
Then she went on to tell me Chuck E. Cheese is just as good as Fat Cats
and that I had better not be talking bad about her favorite place!
Oh boy, I guess I got told!
That's when I realized,
I had really enjoyed myself. I loved watching the kids!
Emy bought my lunch, and the day was very nice.
I was so glad I got to go.
After Ali's scolding I came to my senses.
How ironic,
It took a five year old to show me I was being negative!
That's when I realized,
I had really enjoyed myself. I loved watching the kids!
Emy bought my lunch, and the day was very nice.
I was so glad I got to go.
After Ali's scolding I came to my senses.
How ironic,
It took a five year old to show me I was being negative!
And that's what I love about Miss Ali.
That exuberance in everything she does!
Her ability to stand with
NO FEAR!
Her ability to stand with
NO FEAR!
You are my little Tad Pole Ali!
You are a blessing to the world and life is so much brighter with you in it!
Happy Birthday little girl!
Nanny loves you!!!
Everyone in the Crow's Nest loves you!
Happy Day!




1 comment:
Gramps loves you Ali you are the greatest!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment