Friday, January 15, 2010

News From Nursing School

First scroll to bottom of page and pause the blog music then press play.

So I didn't make it in as an alternate to but it was my first go around. I will be applying again soon and will let you all know then but as for now this video puts it well how I felt.


8 comments:

Kyle Ellis said...

Sorry to hear the news and sorry you feel so rejected, dejected, infected, etc. But hey just keep looking in the mirror everyday and telling yourself "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog gonnit at least Kyle like me."

Kaedell said...

Bummer Gav! I can totally see you singing that song though. I am still laughing when I think about it. Don't worry, you'll get accepted next go around:)

Caroline said...

I totally know how you feel babe, but you are way smarter than me and you will be an amazing nurse! This video is Hilarious. They don't know what they are missing.

TheDooleys4 said...

Sorry you didn't get accepted Gavin. But, I gotta tell ya, The entire Dooley houshold was in stiches over this post. You are so funny.
Rachel Maw Dooley

Mother Bird said...

If they only knew what they were missing out on Gav! I can't wait until you're in the program. This is torture and I'm not even you! Well, a mother always feels her child's pain supremely!

Chelsey said...

SORRY TO HEAR THE BUMMER NEWS! NEXT GO ROUND THEY'D BE STUPID NOT TO TAKE YOU! NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THAT SMART BRAIN OF YOURS BUT, FOR YOUR PERSONALITY! THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS POST IS, I COULD TOTALLY SEE YOU SINGING IT WITH DEEP EMOTION! I GUESS IF NURSING DOESN'T WORK OUT(WHICH IT WILL) GO INTO THE ACTING BUSINESS AND KEEP ALL OF US LAUGHING WITH YOUR HILIROUS PERSONALITY! LOVE YA AND GOOD LUCK!

Unknown said...

Been there Gav! I didn't get in as an alternate either. Fortunately for you, having a baby won't keep you from getting in the second go around :-) I wouldn't trade my Kate in for anything though!

Gavin said...

So many great words guys thanks a bunch I guess I can stop singing this in my head....even though the tune is so catchy.