
If you come over to either Seths' Gavs' Gages' or my house around midnight you will most likely find us playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 better known as C.O.D. Why? because it rocks! That's why. Anyway, this video game lets me and my friends and brothers bond every night even though were miles apart. I compare it to Bunco for the ladies... just a lot more blood, action and awesomeness. Well this post is not only about the joy of cod... With the stresses of keeping up with school, a job, another job, the singles ward, and pulling your weight in the virtual world of warfare there must be a way to relieve it all right? Well I found a way... This is what you'll need.
#1. Beef Jerky
#2. Favorite soda
#3. Music
#4. A tub with jets
The combination of all these things should look something like this...

The only things that compare to this level of relaxation are maybe being on the white sandy beaches of Hawaii, or maybe the deepest point in REM sleep... I don't know but i do know that my stress is now gone...went done the drain with the beef jerky crumbs and the last drips of my Dew. Now I'm ready for another week of reality... BRING IT ON! So for those of you that are stuck in the mess of stress... simply follow these 4 steps... you can thank me later.
This has been a post from yours truly. Goose out
2 comments:
Humm, I think I recognize that tub. Man I could use your four ingredients right now Goose! Great post. Cracked me up and gave me a good laugh for the night. Just keep cheering and lifting me up with your posts, but hey ...there better not be any Mt. Dew ring around my tub! Hahhaha Love your humor bud. Although I'm worried about all that violence in your life at night. That can't be healthy! Love you! Madre
Brother it is clear you have it all put together youre gonna do great in this life ha ha ha.....Dew the Dew....cause that's what we Dew!
Post a Comment