Thursday, December 15, 2011

One Year Mark


Sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for. And when it comes to these two kids finding each other, that is exactly the case! When I think of the word perfect, I think of Seth and Haley becoming a pair! There are not two people better matched. Seth got the ultimate in a wife and Haley got the ultimate in a husband. I got the ultimate in claiming this sweet couple as my own!

It's been a year since that beautiful December day when we all sat in the temple together and I got to see these two great kids join hearts for all eternity. Wow, was that ever a happy day! We came out of the temple and it was raining. No one noticed. You couldn't see the rain. Nope there was just to much happiness lighting everything up.

I'm a lucky mom. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter-in-law. In fact I tell Haley all the time, I'd like to clone her and put a giant piece of her in me. When it comes to being calm, Haley invented the word! She is sweet, humble, honest, spiritual, wise, practical, solid, strong, and she loves my son like no other. Well, I could go on and on all day about these two kids. Seth is no different. His qualities match hers exactly. They are like a mirror image of each other. These kids have remarkable attributes that consistantly complement each other day in and day out.

So, now that you are full aware of just how proud I am in claiming these two, all of us here at the Crow's Nest want to wish them a Happy Anniversary. Thanks for being a great example when it comes to the institution of marriage, and thanks for being wonderful in every other aspect as well. You are two of the best kids I know and I'm so grateful you hang on my family tree!

Happy Anniversary! We love YOU!!!

1 comment:

Papa Bird said...

Whaat a great couple! WE are so glad they finally found each other!!!!!!WE wish you many more happy anniversaries!!!