Happy Christmas
From our house to yours!
This year in honor of my mom, I broke tradition and took our Christmas card photo in front of her home. It is the home my dad was born and raised in. It is the home I was born and raised in. It's over a hundred years old and filled with a million memories. I decided it should be on a Christmas Card. Mine! (Love you mom. Thank you for making a good home for me. For giving me the priviledge of having a family of my own. You always liked that I put "Happy Christmas" on my Christmas cards. So for you, a tradition now set in stone. Happy Christmas.)

1 comment:
Great Pic Faye! You are the greatest , WE all might complain a little about having to pose for the pictures , but in the end they are priceless, and all are so glad that you make us do it!!!!
Post a Comment