Friday, December 16, 2011

Get Ready! Grandkiddie Party, Woot Woot





Who's ready to PARTAY???



One of the funnest things I do every year is host a party for all my cute little grandkiddies. I don't have time to blog today! I've got so much to do to get ready for tonight's fun. I was hunting for a picture though for my daughter in law and and I found these.  I had to laugh just remembering.

I don't know who Ruth Goode is but she said a great thing. "Our grandchildren accept us for ourselves, without rebuke or effort to change us, as no one in our entire lives has ever done, not our parents, siblings, spouses, friends - and hardly ever our own grown children." Maybe because as a grandparents we always seek to give them our best selves, we can be lighter and more forgiving with them than we ever were with our own children as parents. What ever it is. The link between a grandparent and a grandchild is a priceless link!

So tonight Man with a drill and I are celebrating with them! Hurry over kiddlets!

No comments: