I love pink, but my favorite color in the whole wide world is red! I love red. It's been my favorite color for as long as I can remember. I think that's why God gave me a little red headed granddaughter. Now I have a grandchild with hair in every color!
My favorite people to photograph, as you can guess, are my grandchildren. Last night just before I went to bed I saw this picture on my desktop. When I find good pictures I drag them to my desktop. My desktop is a mess. I drag a million pictures there in hopes of one day getting to them. Favorites I intend to edit some day hopefully soon. When it's late and I need to relax, unwind, take note of the day, and pull myself to a higher place, I turn the music on, pull up a picture, and go to work on it. The good ones don't take me very long. I have a saying now when I take pictures. "Junk in, Junk out." Thankfully that was not the case with this cute little picture! The image came straight out of my camera clean and beautiful. A few strokes of the brush and it is ready to be displayed. I love it when I get a good picture, it means I'm finally growing in my skills!
My favorite thing about this picture is the light shinning in her hair. Photography as well as life is all about the light! Isn't she beautiful. This little girl is full of light! She has the sweetest disposition. You would never guess she is only two because when it comes to manners she behaves better than most adults.
She calls me Nana Noo! It just makes me melt like butter when I hear her little voice calling. I wish I would have discovered photography 35 years ago!
You're beautiful Anna Banana! I'm so happy God brought you to me in my favorite color!

No comments:
Post a Comment