Sunday, August 8, 2010

IN GOD WE STILL TRUST!

I don't like what is taking place in our country. There are rapid subtle changes taking place, changes very few people are paying attention to, changes that are leading us away from the very freedoms our founding fathers fought to instill and preserve. The other day I received an email. It's an old email that's been passed around a bit, but I really enjoyed listening to the song. The song by Diamond Rio is from a Las Vegas concert they preformed. Following the song, they received an immediate, resounding standing ovation, and continue to do so every time they perform it. Sadly, major radio stations won't play it because it is considered "politically incorrect". Consequently the song was never released to the public. Thought you ought to hear it.

1 comment:

TheDooleys4 said...

One of my favorite songs ever! I'm a huge Diamond Rio fan! I agree. Scary times. Yet, we can find a still in the storm through the precious gospel we are blessed enough to have.