Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Caroline

Can we mark this post August 18, 2010? Please!


Wow, I'm a little behind on birthdays again. We just returned home from a really fun trip to Powell. No pictures yet. I've got a ton of updating to do on the blog and time escapes me. Non the less, while we were in Powell we celebrated not one but two birthdays.
Happy Birthday Caroline. I know your birthday was a little bit of a bummer. It's no fun to leave Lake Powell and travel home early let alone having to do it on your birthday.  But I hope you've had a chance to celebrate since then and we'll be celebrating soon as a family.


Caroline is a wonderful daughter-in-law. I tell her all the time I love her like I gave birth to her. Besides being cute, she's spunky, vivacious, and full of life. She's a happy complimentary soul and maybe that's why I never tire of being around her. One thing about Caroline that always draws me in is her ability to love genuinely.  She treats me like gold. When I'm around her I know she really loves me. I can feel it. It's always real and it's always genuine.


Well, I'm so happy she married Gavin. She not only stole his heart she stole mine to the first time I met her. I so enjoy having her in my family! She's a kindred spirit and I love her. We all do! Happy Birthday Cute girl!

2 comments:

Gavin said...

Great post Muth I love her too awesome pics as well keep up the good work your blog rocks!

Goose said...

happy birthday to C-LINE!!! A wonderful addition to this crazy family of ours! haha love ya caroline!