Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN WITH A DRILL!



The last couple of days I've been putting together my 2009 Blog Book. I've been up to my neck in pictures and loving every minute of it. I've been busy editing and compiling a complete year of my life. Looking over all the images was like reliving the moments all over again, so sweet!

As I opened up the folder printed, "Thanksgiving 2009," I came across this image of Man With A Drill. I love this picture! It speaks right to my heart. I love the man in the frame, I love that he's not wearing scrubs (his normal every day, every minute attire,) and I love my man when he's in his fishing hat. When Man With A Drill puts on his fishing hat, life is good and fun is just around the corner!

Today though I want to wish my hard working hubby a very happy birthday! Man With A Drill works very hard, and I want him to know today how much I appreciate it. I want him to know today how much I love him, (even when he puts his brand new cell phone in his pocket while he wades around in the lake waist deep as he launches the boat.) He's my kind of guy, and I couldn't live without him.




Last night Man With A Drill came to the cabin. Him and Goose did a little shopping in Logan after work and then drove up to meet Des and I. We're in celebration mode now and we're going to continue celebrating clear through the weekend.




I cooked a nice dinner to surprise my hard working hubby. I don't cook as much now it's summer, so believe me, Man With A Drill was very surprised! Deserey made the awesome sign featured up above and she even made two cakes (get her to tell you all about that story.) We were few in numbers but it didn't matter, we still had a really great night. We'll hook up with the whole gang soon to celebrate all the August birthdays, since there's a gazillion, but for now this little party made for a nice evening.

When Man With A Drill comes to the cabin he always travels to his favorite spot, out on the deck, in his comfy lounge chair. He loves to read and since he doesn't get much time to relax, this has become his sanctuary!

Happy birthday honey! I hope you have a really great day. Thanks for all you do! Thanks for all the time you spend working so hard for your family. I know sometimes it must feel like it goes unnoticed, but it doesn't. You have always provided a wonderful life for us. You have always worked so hard to give us a nice life! We love you!!! And we appreciate you!!! You are the best guy ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DITO! Nice words mom. Much love from the Umbrell House! Happy Birthday Pops!

Kaedell said...

We love you dad! Can't wait to spend a relaxing week with you in Lake Powell!

Des said...

Dad!! Love you so much. :) Happy Happy Birthday