Some things in this life just don't come any finer! Seth, you are just the greatest son ever! I'm so lucky to be your mom and to have the opportunity to wish you happy birthday today on the blog!My heart is so full looking at this picture! When I pulled it up this morning the first thing I saw was my dad sitting there! Choked me right up! You have so many of his handsome traits. My dad was so handsome. I remember a picture of him in his cowboy hat, standing outside the house by the old tree, with his dog; I wasn't even born yet, and if I stuck that hat on your head you'd look just like him. You are a handsome young man even with your cherry cheeks that you hate and I love!
The outside of you today however is not the most impressive thing about you, it's what's on the inside that brings me great joy! God put a special heart in you Seth, and I can't count the many times in my life that heart has personally rescued me! Oh the ways in which you have helped me through so many things, you will never know! And along with that great heart He also gave you a great mind with lots of wisdom which I draw upon over and over again!
You are steady Seth, steady and dependable. You are a river that runs a little deeper than most and you are a great blessing to this family! So today I am thankful for my first born son, who is a great example to his brothers and to all of us. I know the grandkids think you are better than candy and ice cream. They love their Uncle Seppy! And I know my life personally would not be near as rich without you in it! You are a major cog in the wheel of this family son, and without you life would not turn near as well! We all love you so much! Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day!
2 comments:
Well Seth I too, feel the same way that your mom described you You certainly are one of the main wheels that keep the Family rolling in the right direction.Your presence always is always appreciated.The first thing asked by anyone thinking of coming with us to the cabin is "is Seth going?" usally that is all it takes to make up their minds. If Seth is going count us in...Seth you are loved by all that knows you. And I thank the Lord that you are part of our family.....Hope You have the best birthday ever.. dLOve DAD
Thanks Mom and Dad. If all those good things you said about me are true then you go ahead and give yourselves a big ol' pat on the back. I am the way I am because of you! Love ya.
Post a Comment