
Here they are! The people I love with everything contained in heart and soul! If you want to really see the image good then just take your mouse and double click on the picture. I'm blind so this small image just doesn't cut it and when I blow it up big I start to ball like a baby. These people are everything to me! I'm so proud of ever single one of them!
How this picture came to be is a good story. I finally got my own family together and decided it was time for a new family picture. I only had to add ten people to the group. That's so bad, ten years and ten people, oh my! Kyle was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to see himself in a family portrait hanging on my wall in the family room with his wife, let alone his kids. The last family picture we took was back in 1999 right before Seth left on his mission. I've had four missionaries since that photo and I was long overdue for a new picture!
So at the last minute I called everyone up and scheduled the event! I found a good spot, we all met, I got the camera all set up and had Logan Berrett come and push the button. Thanks Logan! Logan is Kelson's friend and I can pretty much call him for anything and he'll help me out. So I'm not sure who the photographer is on my family picture, between me setting the camera up, Kaedell who helped position us all and Logan pushing the button and trying to get all the kids to look at him, I'm not sure who deserves the honors. I am grateful for the combined effort and no matter the credits, I'm just glad it's done.
Today though I just happened to pull up this picture first. On the day of our photo session, after taking some family group shots, Gage spotted this old truck and suggested the kids all hop on the flat bed in their rightful order of course. So as you can see from left to right all of my children are sitting in their proper order of birth and if you look hard between Caroline and Gage you can envision Corbin sitting there. How I wonder what he would look like positioned in the group. I guess I'll have to wait some time in order to see that line up.
Glade took one look at this picture and said, "We're going to need a bigger flat bed when Seth, Goose and Des get married." I said, "Let's just hope I can take another family picture before I have to add ten more people to it!"
Winston Churchill said, "There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human society, are created, strengthened and maintained." Today looking at this picture does my heart good, for everything I see in it tells me my life has great meaning! I'm so grateful I spent the whole of it doing what matters most, raising kids! The love of family is life's greatest blessing!
2 comments:
Very well said Dear, you certainly have a great way of saying what is important to you..We all love for it and I say thanks so much for raising this great truckload of special people.....Dad
AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment