2009 We Finally Snapped Another!

It's only been ten years since I had a family picture taken, and I only had to add
ten people to the photo. That's pretty bad ten people in ten years, given the fact
that I do nothing but take pictures every chance I get. I think from
here on out I'll be a little more prompt in taking my own family picture!
I can't tell you what looking at this picture does to me!
My patriarchal blessing say's I'll have a posterity that is numerous!
Looks like I'm getting a good start doesn't it!
Well, family of mine, I love you! You are what makes life worth living!
Thanks for gathering and putting up with your mother, Fuji Motto!
7 comments:
I love this picture of our family.What a goodlooking bunch,,,and how much fun it is to be together...I never grow tired of time spent with all of you. We may all give your Mom a bad time about her always having a camera ...but isn't it a great thing that she does with this talent of hers? So Faye keep on snapping those pics Iwe all love them........ Dad
SO cute Faye!! I LOVE it! Where did you take them at? I want you to take my families pic's (the whole fam)?! :) We had one 2 years ago when by brother left but we need a new one! Looks awesome!
Down by Fremont High School. I'd love to take your family pictures. Just let me know!
I love this picture! Good work everyone on being so Fabulouso!
Glad we finally got that done!!! What a cute family!
What a cute family! That is a darling picture:)
You have a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment