Happy Anniversary you two!
I just don't know where the time goes? Really, I think it just flies by faster and faster.
One minute there's a wedding and the next minute there's a family and I don't know where all the time went in between those two events.
But what a beautiful family this little family is.
And I'm so grateful I get to count them as my very own. Missy, you are a wonderful addition to this family and I'm so thankful everyday that you are a Crowther! I'm so grateful that you endured my early torturing and stuck with us. I have a tendancy to freak out when my kids get married. Just think, Seth, Kelson and Deserey have this to look forward to! Hahahha
Well, you are gem and such a good little mother and a great wife to my son. Together you make the cutest couple ever! Now add little Baylee to the picture and what a blessing!
Now I hope you have a wonderful anniversary! Gage has had the dreaded Swine Flu, so they've all been stuck at home this week. I felt bad because Gage had a fun trip planned to Park City so that he and Missy could celebrate their anniversary. Then when Gage got sick they had to cancel their reservations. Well, such is life, isn't that the way it always goes? But I hope you'll have a chance to celebrate soon. So have a wonderful day and I just want you to know how much we all love you! Glad you belong to US!
1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GAGE AND MISSY WE LOVE YOU
Post a Comment