Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kash For Kids


These are Fremont's Junior Class Officers! Aren't they cute! They were in charge of Fremont' s 5K they held to raise money for "Kash for Kids." Every year Fremont raises donations to help needy families and kids have a Christmas.

I talked my good friend Michelle Houton into doing the race with me. She is the cutest girl!!! Generous in every way! (single too if you know of any cute guys who want a super phenomenal catch!) I didn't have to talk very hard and I promised her she didn't need to wait for me. But she did because she's awesome!

See the smile on her face, meanwhile I'm dying! Well, it was a fun race even with me taking the wrong route at the end (thanks to Deserey's evasive directions and Joey's failure to monitor at the intersection hahahaha) and even though I chose to go back and take the correct route and finish, I was glad I entered. So I guess the next race I'll be conning Michelle into is the Ogden 1/2 marathon. Come on Michelle, come across the finish line last with me! Hahhahaha it'll be fun (when it's over!) Thanks Des for talking your old mother into participating. Hey, and even with my detour, I didn't finish this race last! Thanks Michelle for joining in! Good job Des! You and your fellow officers did great!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't know if I could do the 1/2 marathon haha you walk WAY to fast for me!! But it was fun I am glad we ran the 5k... :)