



Yesterday Gage and Missy blessed little Baylee Ann. It was a beautiful day! Missy's brother Chad just returned home from his mission in Africa, which is why Gage and Missy waited until now to bless Baylee. Gage gave Baylee a beautiful blessing and it was great to see so many men standing in the circle.
I think my favorite part of the day was hearing the testimonies. It's a great feeling for a parent to have a chance to hear their children's heartfelt testimonies and to see the gospel bless their lives!
After the blessing we drove over to Gage and Missy's home and enjoyed homemade soup and goodies of all kinds. Missy had her home decorated so cute for Halloween and it was so nice to share this day with the Bailey family too.
As you can see from the last picture Baylee is a sweet precious girl! She is the best baby. She rarely ever fusses and when she smiles at you your heart immediately starts to melt! I can't wait to make lots of memories with this little girl. Thanks for a wonderful day Gage and Missy! Baylee . . . We love you! {SQUEEZE}
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Faye! What an extremely beautiful family you have! Who takes all of those gorgeous pictures? -we are looking for someone to take a large family picture for my Mom and Kim's family (getting very large!) Anyway, if you could let me know, so I can call for info, that would be so wonderful, thanks!
That picture sums it all up What a great family I have ...It makes me swo proud to be Identified with them. and the previous comment is so true they are beautiful..Thanks everyone , I love you all...... Dad
Post a Comment