Corbin hit a major milestone in his life by starting preschool. I told him when he started, "Just think Corbin-you are going to be going to school for the next 20 years of your life. Doesn't that excite you?" He just got a big smile on his face and with those big blue eyes responded with an excited "yeah!!!"--We'll see if he is saying that in 5 years.

Put the water in the sand box and make a "river to a castle."-Eden thought that was highly entertaining!

Kyle and Seth went on the motorcycle ride from you know where. Ask them about it and you'll get a good story. Seth, I hope you will still go riding with Kyle after that!

Corbin and Eden went to the doctor for their yearly check-ups. This picture was taken before the shots! I was really proud of Corbin. Believe it or not he did not shed one single tear.

My little monkey!

We celebrated Eden's 2nd birthday. We went to the Splash Pad and the kids had a blast in the water! It's been a wonderful 2 years! We love our little Edie Bug!

Grandpa Lynn brought Corbin a "baby dinosoar" and we named him Sal. They had a lot of fun with him. We kept him for about 4 or 5 weeks. Yesterday, he went home (back where Lynn found him) to go to sleep for the winter. I'm sure he was thrilled to get out of that plastic box!

Eden loves her Calico Critter house she got for her birthday!

Corbin takes his schooling very serious! Smart little guy!

I snapped this picture when we had the grandkid photo shoot. Sooooo... sweet!

I'm sure everyone but Craig will agree that one of the best things about September are the tomatoes fresh from the garden! I miss them already!

Eden found my make-up brushes one morning. I wish you could have seen her talking to herself and pulling all kinds of faces in the mirror. I wish I would've been video taping it. She is all girl!

Well, that's it for September. See you in a month!!
2 comments:
I so, so , so, love pictures! Love your once a month posts Kaedelly! I just love them! Every single one! A picture really is worth a million words!
Too cute!!!! I love all the pictures!!! It sounds like Eden had a fun birthday (crazy that she is already two). I loved talking to you the other day. I can't wait to do it again and especially to see you. Love you!
Post a Comment