Thursday, October 29, 2009
I Got A Feelin'
The other day Desi started up with her antics in the car. Yup, she grabbed the radio dial and suddenly I heard rap like music blaring, but with a catchy beat. The next thing I knew the radio had come to life right there beside me. It was so awesome, I swore I was at a Black Eyed Peas concert! Des was rockin out and singing every word. It's a good thing she had her seat belt on, she was wild with energy. I love it.
I got on facebook and Rachel Bunderson posted this to her wall. It's our song Des! As I watched the clip I wanted so bad to be the girl in the blue. I want that to be me I thought, I want to live my life like the girl in the blue. Life is too short not to dance your way through every bit of it! Life is too short for it to be any other way and if you stumble, just make it part of your dance! Rock out Des! I'm with ya on every beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment