Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Goose!




Kelson, Happy Birthday bud! Everyone meet Geronimo. That story is coming but Kelson got a puppy for his birthday. Like I said, that story is coming and all I have to say is Kelson you are a lucky boy!
I use to go on and on for pages with the birthday wishes, but not anymore. Life is crazy lately. I don't know why but I think time is getting shorter!
But I want you to know Goose, you are such a vital part of this family! You are such a great kid. Kind, thoughtful, patient, and full of love. You exemplify so many traits I'd like to better in myself. And today all of us would just like to tell you how much we love you, how important you are to all of us and what a wonderful impact you bring to life! Hope you have a wonderful day, because you are one irreplaceable human being! WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY DAY!!!

No comments: