Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Belated Anniversary!

I just know I've probably used this picture before and I should take some time and hunt through the 5 thousand photos I have on my external hard drive. but I'm already late as it is in posting this. And it's a good picture! I've decided I need to take a picture when my kids have an anniversary so they can see themselves age! Hahaha

Happy Anniversary Craig and Em. They've been married 11 years if you can believe it. I don't know where that went. But I'm feeling old! I hope you had a wonderful day!

I just want to say I'm glad Emilyn was in tune with the spirit and followed the personal revelations she received in her quest to chose a mate. She knew what she was doing! And ten years just backs it all up!

Craig, I am so glad you are a vital part of our family! I appreciate what you give personally to make us better as a whole in the long run.

Well, I hope you both had a good day. Forgive me for being sooooooo slow! But we just want you to know we love you! You are raising a beautiful family --- a credit to you both! So glad you fell in love! We love you!

No comments: