Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Caroline

Happy Birthday Caroline!


Trying to keep up with birthday's on the blog is not easy. Especially when the numbers at my house just continue to grow. It even becomes more difficult during the summer when there are so many crazy things going on.

So Caroline, the fact that I'm posting this on time is nothing short of a miracle! I'm trying to think ahead a little and not have anymore late posts for birthdays and anniversaries but I'm not guaranteeing anything people because sometimes life just spins out of control!

I can always remember how old Caroline is because if Corbin were alive they would be the same age. So happy 25th birthday Caroline. I think I can safely post peoples ages while they are still in their twenties! I can't even remember my twenties. I just know there were a lot of babies in my twenties!

So Today I just want Caroline to know she is a priceless addition to my family. So glad you said yes Caroline and I hope you feel and know how much you mean to all of us here in the Crowther family! I hope you have a spectacular birthday and I hope you realize just how much you are loved, and I also hope you have a day today that is as wonderful as you are!!! We love you!!!

No comments: