Our ward girl's camp was held at our cabin this year. I was a little fearful in the beginning but I have to say that the youth in the Plain City 7th ward are the best youth ever.
Danni, Brittany, and Des were my back seat singers everywhere we went. This photo was taken after our testimony meeting. I was so impressed with the girls and their testimonies, their love for each other and just how they got along together.
Amy planned a hike and the girls were princesses and earned their value buttons as we hiked.
I decided we needed a power pose. We are women of God. "We are daughters of our Heavenly Father who loves us and we love Him. We will stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things and in all places!"
We enjoyed boating at the lake all day and afterward consumed two giant old Ephraim pizzas at Grizzly Bear Pizza. You get your picture on the wall for finishing one of those pizzas and we finished two. As you can see by the size of Desi's slice they are huge to say the least.
Bishop Cook and Glade grilled us up some good food one of the nights.
It's always nice when someone else cooks.
We enjoyed our hike into Minnetonka Cave! I think the kids really liked the tour guide "Dustin." To bad I didn't take his picture!
To finish off a great camp we had skit night. Des and Danni made up this little number on our way through the Minnetonka caves.

No comments:
Post a Comment