Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Corbino :)


I am so happy to have a grandson named after 'my' son! Corbin boy, you are the cutest kid ever and we can't miss out on wishing you a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Corbin is such a cute boy! He can come to my house and if I just give him a little motorcycle guy, he'll entertain himself for hours and I never even know he is there. He is a fun loving little guy and the best kid ever! Well, Happy Birthday bud. I found this picture on my computer, I think Kadie took it, But I just love it because Corbin loves his boots and his hat and you rarely see him without them on. He's got a little of grandpa in him, I'm happy to say.
WE LOVE YOU CORBS! You're the best little guy and so glad you belong to us! Happy Birthday!

No comments: