Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Great Deal


I like to pass on a good deal. Check out Carseat Canopy Enter the promo code "Christmas" and get fifty bucks off! Yup you heard me, that's 5 ---- 0 as in 50.  I don't know how long this deal is going to last, so get a move on it. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Dave and Shelby Hale said...

Thanks for the post!!! I went to the website and bought 2 covers. One for me and one for my best friend who delivered her first baby 2 weeks ago. All this baby stuff is really starting to add up. So if I can get something for free and just pay shipping...I'm all over it! Thanks again.

Mother Bird said...

You're welcome Shelby! I'm so glad someone benifited from this. It really is a good deal. Hope you're feeling good and good luck with your delivery!