There's a new little bird in the nest.
He flew in just a month ago.
He's sweet as can be!
Adorable right down to the bone.
And I'm so excited to be a grandma all over again!
I now have eight grandchildren!
8 little Grandcrow's running around this nest.
Say hello to
"Caleb Glade"
I can't remember how long he was or how much he weighed??? Seven, something...
It doesn't matter because his weight is in my heart and that's unmeasurable!
And the only length I care about is that he is going to be part of my life for eternity!
I could not do with one day less!
Eden and Corbin are so excited to have a new baby brother!
I'm just excited I get to hold another baby and I get to sleep through the night!
Caleb is going to be well loved!
We already fight over who gets to hold him first.
It is said that "A baby will make
love stronger,
days shorter,
nights longer,
a bank balance smaller,
home happier,
clothes dirty,
the past forgotten,
And the future worth living for."
Kaedell came over and we had the funnest photo shoot ever. I can't wait to see all the images she captured. I hope she'll add them here. Tonight I have been working on pictures all night. I get so aggravated and upset at my work. I'm never as good as I want to be. I did however find the above image and in my eyes, it's a keeper.
There is something wonderful about a baby. Something unexplainable! Perhaps just the fact that babies in and of themselves are a sheer miracle when you think about it. From start to finish the entire process boggles the mind. When you are young, you can't imagine your life with children. When you are old, you can't imagine your life without them! I am old and I feel just like Winnie the Pooh when he said, "If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." He was talking to his best friend Piglet. I am talking to my children and to their children, etc. etc. etc.!
When I look at the above picture I think about the day I held Kaedell next to me. What a sweet and sacred time in my life. Now she holds little Caleb and suddenly life just got even sweeter, sweeter than I ever thought it could be. Life is an amazing journey. And I have God to thank! I have to tell you it's true, when I kiss this baby I feel the taste of Heaven.
Welcome to the Crow's nest little Caleb Glade! You're beautiful! WE LOVE YOU! Always and Forever little boy!






No comments:
Post a Comment