Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kidisms

A few weeks ago on Facebook Kaedell started giving us some daily clever conversational excerpts from her kids. We have a private group on Facebook called "Fam Damily."  It's a place where anyone in our family can post something and only our family can see it. It's awesome. 

Since Kaedell started posting these little pieces of wisdom from her kids, I've given them names. I like to call them my "Grandkidisms" and now I look forward to them everyday and so does everyone else. 

Send all Grandkidisms to Grandma ASAP! I'm going to make a book of them!

Yesterday we got a Corbinism!


Kyle: (Tucking Corbin into bed) "Goodnight Corbin. I love you. Thanks for being such a great kid."

Corbin: "You too dad!"

Kyle: "I'm not a kid."

Corbin: "You're Heavenly Father's kid!"

Some pieces of wisdom just don't come to us in a manner that is any finer than that.

To quote Kaedell, "How our children continually remind us of things that are most important!"

Thank you Corbin for reminding me who I am today! Love YOUR WISDOM! Love YOU ---little boy!

No comments: