





The trip was awesome the scenery breathtaking and the hiking was on round river rocks for 18 miles. Me and Caroline are in pain now but it was worth it. We hiked for two days but it was so beautiful we ended up with 288 pictures in 2 days we had to laugh cause we only took 40 pictures in San Francisco and we were there for a week ha ha. The backpacking adventure was awesome but backpacking is a no luxury vacation I mean weight in your pack is everything so you just take the essentials and nothing more.
1 comment:
What an awesome experience. It's good you are doing these things while you are young. Dad and I use to go back packing all the time before we had 8 kids. In fact that's what started it all ---hahahahah!
That looks like a pretty intense hike, but well worth it. do you think I could make it? Beautiful pics.
Post a Comment