Saturday, July 24, 2010
Happy Anniversary To Em and Craig
Twelve years. I'm not sure I can even remember clear back to when Man With A Drill and I were celebrating 12 years of marriage. Still 12 years is a long time as I look back with the idea it's been 12 years since my little daughter got married. 12 years and 4 kids later has produced such a beautiful family. Life goes by so fast!
I wanted to take a minute and wish Emy and Craig a Happy Anniversary. Together you've grown in so many ways since that day you both held hands across the alter in the temple sealing your love forever. What a beautiful union you have made together.
This little family steels my heart! They are always doing good things ----a sign of a good strong union being expressed in a family!!! Emilyn and Craig are such good parents and you'd be hard pressed to look around the world and find children as well behaved as my four Umbrell grandchildren. You know you're grandchildren are getting good spiritually consistent parenting when your two year old grandchild sits on your lap and quiets the children around her. Anna at Kate's baptism told the little girl sitting next to me, "Ew hav ta be twiat, shhhhhh, we're thaying da prayrrr." They are always such a good example and so well mannered.
In a world where young parents discipline less and less, it's refreshing to be around good natured, respectful kids! Emy and Craig's strong marriage is always reflected in everything they do. As a mother that is the greatest blessing, to see my children with happy healthy unions and homes of their own.
Happy Anniversary you two! I hope you have a wonderful day today. We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, how sweet! Thanks Mom! You got me a little choked up once again. Love that picture! Sure glad we have a good photographer to capture the growth of our family. Thanks!
Post a Comment