Saturday, February 14, 2015

I'll See You Again



Happy Anniversary Glade and Happy Valentines Day. Thirty eight of the best years I could ever dream of! We always had the best time celebrating the entire week, no matter where or what we were doing you and I never lacked for fun. I will continue right on celebrating with you because I know you will be there in spirit. I now fully understand that statement! Grateful today for the tender mercies of the Lord and the wonderful connections I have felt with you! Your love and light leads us along and we feel it! You will always be the light of my life of each of our lives! You always have been and you always will be!
It is written, "Faith, Hope, Love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is Love." (1 Corinthians 13:13) Faith, Hope and Love are the guiding principles. However Love is the greatest and will survive Faith and Hope. Why? Because Love will "Never End," "Pass Away," "Fail," or "Disappear." Faith and Hope will be fulfilled. Love alone will remain for God is Love and someday, not to far off, we will live at that level of Love again.
On a day celebrating Love. . . There was no man who gave more Love than you dear. Your love was pure agape love, always a self-sacrificing love for us, yes, the highest love! Love was your calling card honey, and anyone who knew you felt it! It was the reason I fell in love with you the second I met you. It was that massive heart of yours, it drew me in and sealed my heart to you forever more!
I will Love YOU into and through the eternities honey, with all of my heart and soul, Miss you deeper than words can tell! Together Forever You and Me! Love is stronger than death!


I'll See You Again-SD (480p) from Faye Crowther on Vimeo.


I will see you again, but not soon enough for me. I am completely lost with out you dear! Can't wait till I am done with this mortal life and we are together forever!

I love you Soooooo much! We Love you Soooooo much! Forever and Always!

No comments: