Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bella



Death seems to have found us again.
She was a good ole' dog! We are going to miss her.

Will Rogers said,
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

I have it on good authority dogs are present in heaven!



Heaven gained a good dog today. She belonged to the E. Family. Eden said, "Why does everything I love have to die?" I assured her that Grandpa would take good care of Bella. It didn't change how many tears fell.

When ever it rained hard and lightening and thunder shook the earth, Bella would escape and run to seek shelter. She'd claw through her pen, she'd claw her way out of anything to find the inside of a house.

One day I was headed up the road and I spotted this dog running. I drove by and thought to myself, "Wow, that dog looks a lot like Bella!" Since I live on the opposite end of town, I never dreamt it could really be her. I got a phone call not long after and sure enough, it was Bella and she was making her way to my house. It wasn't the first time she would show up and beg for cover. She was a remarkable escape artist.

Going to miss you Bella!

No comments: