38 Years ago today I made a decision and entered the Ogden Temple to seal my choice for time..... AND ALL ETERNITY! Little did I know that day in my unsuspecting vulnerable youth, it was and will forever be the best choice I could ever make in this life span and the next. All blessings in my life flow from this choice! All eternal blessings flow from this choice. My gratitude for two paths that eternally became one will forever stand great in me!
Today I went back to the newly dedicated Ogden Temple for the first time since Glade died. We couldn't wait to step back into that newly designed structure together before our lives so tragically changed, so I was certain Glade would be with me. I envisioned us pulling out of the driveway together and I had a mental conversation with him in my head as I drove.
I pulled into the parking lot in the dark. Did I feel alone? No, I did not. Though the veil is already thin between this life and the next, my faith and love has had an even greater thinning effect. It is said that "Seeing is believing." Who ever said that got it backwards, "Believing is SEEING" and most importantly feeling, not to mention, knowing! And thus from the time I walked into the temple until my day came to a close, the whole of it has been filled with New Zealand/Australian miracles! And it was more special than I can describe. I had many special moments with the man I love. There were numerous tender mercies that granted me the privilege of having so many spiritual experiences on this special day. We enjoyed it differently than in years past, but we enjoyed it still together.
At 12 midnight, I drove down to Glade's grave and lit a small candle. It burned all day and all night. One small candle. Our once upon a time is eternal!
And yes that's a heart in the sunset. A perfect sunset from the man I love! Happy Anniversary Glade. You will forever be my guiding light.
http://youtu.be/0lG92dA8AbU
No comments:
Post a Comment