Friday, January 27, 2012

Welcome To Midtown

This morning I got a phone call. The voice on the other end said, "Help."


I love it when my kids call for aide from their mother. Since they are always helping me out, I love returning the favor. 

Gav has a new job and he needed a short blurb to introduce himself for the news letter.  I guess he thinks I'm a good blurber! Actually Gavin is a good blurber, I just embellished it.

Congratulations Gav on your new Job! He's a Laketown man and a Midtown man now!

News Letter Blurb: Introducing, "Gavin R. Crowther ---Dweller of the fields.

Are you wondering, “Who is Gavin Crowther?” My name has many meanings. The original Welsh version means, “White Hawk Of Battle.” I am 1 of 8 kids. I have 4 brothers; “XBox” is where I battle. When I'm not working, I have many passions in life: In the spring you’ll find me on a distant trail on a motor bike; in the summer, on a board behind a boat; in the fall, you’ll find me on a mountain stream with a fly rod secured tightly in my hand because I’m reeling in a monster fish; and in the winter, you can find me practicing on a mountain in the powder, hoping in my next life I can be featured in a Warren Miller Ski film. Cleveland, Ohio is my birthplace, which explains my strange allegiance to teams such as the Browns (football), and the Indians (baseball).  I love a good nurse; literally my wife is a nurse at McKay Dee Cardiology.  I enjoy helping others and find great satisfaction in being a part of a winning team.  What I have learned so far is the Team here at Midtown is exactly that. I look forward to contributing to its success. 

Great job ---White Hawk! They are going to love you!

2 comments:

Papa Bird said...

Great intro Gav!!!!! I know now who will will be doing all mine from now on!.........

Tara said...

I know right...Could your right a blurb about me. What a great mama you are, and of course what a great asset and nurse you will be Gavin!!!