Hi, my name is Caleb and I learned how to smile. This is the first picture I ever smiled in.
When my mom talks to me, my whole face lights up like a Christmas Tree. Well, she is the prettiest lady I ever saw. She loves my smile and when she sees it, her face lights up too.
I really like that I know how to smile now. Everyone tries to make me do it. People are like that ya know, everyone likes a smile.
You'll be seeing more of me and my smile! My grandma loves to take my picture!!! She thinks I'm cute as a button. I think it's my hair. She's gotta thing for my Donald Trump Hair! And she loves my smile.
Ok, I'll be seein' ya. Don't forget to smile today. This smiling thing is AWESOME!!!

1 comment:
What a great pic of Caleb!!!!!!!!!Another great addition to the Crowsnest!!!!!!
Post a Comment