Sunday, January 15, 2012

Changes To The Blog



This month I've been mulling over my goals and desires for 2012. I really enjoy blogging but it's always bothered me that my personal blogging is sandwiched in between my family blogging. I've long had a nagging feeling to separate the two. There are numerous good reasons for doing so. The main one being the size of the book I have to compile at the end of each year, so with that, today I make the separation. I'm moving my personal blogging to a new site.

I love to blog. I like to record my life. I also like to write and philosophize about it. I do it for two reasons; first it helps me, and second I have lots of people tell me it helps them. I like knowing I've cheered someone up, made their day a little lighter, and helped them in their pursuit to find happiness. And in addition to that, at the end of the year I have a pretty good journal.

If you enjoy reading the personal side of my blog, and you want to continue, you'll have to email me for the information of where to find it. Send your request to fayecrowther@gmail.com

I will still blog about my family here. And hopefully my family will blog here a little more. On my personal blog, I'm getting ready to post my 2012 motto and various other things. There I will blog about EVERYTHING! Join me if you're interested and thanks for being friends and visitors of The Crow's Nest.