Man with a drill got a new dish for his birthday.
It might seem like an odd gift, but Man with a drill loves to cook!
The new pan is spectacular.
It has this cone shape thingy ma jig.
It extends straight up into the air.
Approximately 5 inches and you just sit the bird on it.
I know, believe me I know.
Nothin' like havin' a cone up your . . .
Ok, I'll stop there.
You fill the cone with different kinds of liquid.
We don't consume alcohol.
I'd like to some days.
Beer was suggested.
Man with a drill wouldn't let me buy any!
We went with boring sprite instead.
Next time I'm at least using Mt. Dew.
As it cooks, steam travels up through the bird
giving it added flavor.
The base of the pan is like a bowl.
You fill the bowl section with all kinds of different vegetables.
As the bird cooks, the liquid seeps up and over the cone and into the vegies,
This makes the veggies soft and tasty with their own gravy.
When it came out of the oven and Man with a drill sat it on the table,
we were all impressed.
So ...
Man with a drill cracked out his iPhone and just had to take a picture.
Never sit behind a bird with a cone up it's, well, you know.
As you can see, Man with a drill is a cook, not a photographer.
I would have known better.
I would have known better.
I have only one thing left to say.
"Looks like your Goose has been cooked!"

5 comments:
hahaha yes!
Goose! Finally a picture be-fitting your nickname. I laughed til my stitches hurt. So funny! Good pic Dad!
Hahaha! Love this pic!
goose you are looking well done!!!!
Laughed so hard at that one! Looks yummy! How did it taste? I'm sure it was awesome!
Post a Comment