Just For Girls! Woot woot!
No wolf is going to be knocking on my door come June 4, 2011. You will not find this grandma in bed when the sun rises! Nope, I'll be dressed in my black spandex with my poodle skirt blowin' in the wind as I sail through Lewiston on a beautiful bike ride.
I'm so excited. This is my first long ride. It's suppose to be a race but I will be in no hurry that day. Nope, going for the scenery and to enjoy all the good company on the road. Going to be stopping every five seconds for picture taking and for pure merriment.
This year Bonneville Cycling Club is going with a 50's motif. Well I was born in the 50's so I'm going to celebrate by doing fifty miles in this fifties festive event - 50 for 50! I can't wait for the ice cream parlor at the finish line.
Any interested takers better get signed up fast! Girls only! (Sorry Men.) Come join in the fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment