Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday Bash - A Fun Night To Remember!

There's a lot of us here at the Crow's Nest. I really liked giving birth, so I just kept having one egg head after another -hahahah. We decided this year to simplify birthdays. I must admit I was the last one to cross over to the idea, but after our first ever ---Annual Birthday Bash, I'm a believer. One thing the Crow's know how to do well ----Have FUN!


Craig and Emilyn kicked off the very first Birthday Bash by planning the evening. Next year it will be Kaedell and Kyle's turn and so on and so forth. Just a note; Glade and I are last on the list to plan. That's why we are hereby giving notification NOW. When dad and I plan the birthday bash, it will be taking place somewhere tropical and exotic. So start saving your pennies little birdies!

We started the night out at the Outback. Everyone enjoyed their steak dinners. After our yummy meal and torturing the waitress we all headed over to Speed Street. Finally . . . I get to speed legally!


Once we arrived, they passed out all these skins to wear under our helmets.
Man With A Drill was now, Man With Out A Cool Hat.
He was really sad he had to wear the dorky version,
While Goose was sporting the real man's hat.


We anxiously waited our turn on the track. 


There was a lot of debate on who would win. 
Some people even voted for ME!


With all my tickets, Caroline said I had her vote for sure.
We all got dressed in our gear. 
They even let all 14 of us on the track at once.
It really was a family race.


Craig and Em


Haley and Seth


Caroline and Gavin


Kyle and Kaedell


Missy & Gage


Goose and Scout



Me and Man Without a Drill

The race was full of Crowther debauchery.
"Cheat every chance you get!"
That's our motto.

Man With A Drill is not a good driver
He slammed me up against the wall 
and slowed down everyone behind me. 

In fact there was a lot of that.

And in the end.


The Winner Is . . .
Mr. Valvoline - otherwise known as Gavin!



Here is where I need a picture of Missy.
She came in second.
Her and Gavin battled for first place something fierce!
She smoked all the men. 
Way to represent the women Miss. 
You're my kind of driver!

Well, it's an understatement to say this was the funnest night ever!
How I  <3 LuV <3  my family!
Best Group Of PEOPLE EeeVvvvErrrrrrr!


Thanks Craig and Em!
First Birthday Bash
Huge Success!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Burton said...

My vote was for Gavin from the beginning! hahaha.

Goose said...

burning rubber..steak and jumpsuits.. truly a night to remember! El Gooseman is hitting the track and ill be back with a vengeance next year!