
Me and Caroline got to go to the air-show awhile back and I have never seen that many people in utah ever it was like LDS conference times 3 and as you all know I am usually not into crowds but this was definitely worth it. I got to walk through one of the c-5 transport planes they can fit 3 semi trucks, tanks helicopters you name it it was amazing to walk through and see all the many aircraft our air-force uses and it always makes me proud to be an American.
The thunderbirds were obviously my favorite!



2 comments:
Cooli Pics Gav!! Sounds like you had lots a fun. God bless America!
Wow, I just loved this post Gavin. Oh how I love America an the red, white and blue. Grandpa would have loved this post too. Thanks for taking the time to place it here! LOVE IT! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment