Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grilled Corn On The Cob

HOW TO GRILL CORN ON THE COB :D

Maybe I'm just hungry or something this week, because I just keep finding all of this good food!
But I must admit I can't wait for the Corn to come on. I think my two favorite things about summer are the tomatoes and corn from the garden. Bring it on!


Grilledcorn

I've adored grilled corn on the cob since my pioneer ancestors used to cook it over hot coals in a half barrel.

I have always loved it but wondered if I was doing it right.

The delicious smokiness taste's like summer epitomized.

Here's how you do it

Soak your corn cobs (still in husks) in a bowl of water for 1 to 3 hours. (Really, there's no need to shuck silk and twine husks together as some recipes advocate.) Place on grill at low heat, turning often, like hot dogs. To evenly cook, make sure to keep on grill for 20 to 30 minutes.

Shuck, slather with your choice of toppings (mine is BUTTA, BUTTA, BUTTER) and enjoy.

No comments: