

Well I'm not going to lie.. it's 1:56 in the morning and it is now the 4th of July and that means HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I just wanted to tell you mom just how much your loved, appreciated, needed and wanted. I hope that you know and never forget how grateful I am to have been blessed with a mother as wonderful as you are! On this special day that we celebrate I thought it would be appropriate to express what i feel through the words of one of the greatest presidents of all time, George Washington. He said, "My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. I attribute all my success in my life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education i received from her." Mom, all I am today is because of you... THANK YOU! Thank you for always being more than you had to be, and for doing more than you had to do. You always go above and beyond and I thank you for that! The success that each one of your children achieves in life is only a reflection on your success as a wonderful mother. Look at each one of us... we are who we are thanks to you! So here is my tribute to you, I love you madre!! I hope this day is one to remember, Happy Birthday!
Love Goose
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Faye!
Great Job Gooseman. Truer words could not have been said better..Your Mom is an amazing woman.That is a nice tribute to mom on her birthday, I am convinced that she does have the best day for a birthday ever.....what a fun family day....MoM we all love you and wish you the greatest birthday ever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT FAYE!!!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday :)
love you
Corinne
Muth like always it was a wonderful Independence Day and I'm glad you were born on it, minus the pool injury I had it was a perfect day! ha ha I love you so much, Hope you had as much fun as I did on youre birthday.
Happy Birthday Faye. I hope you had a wonderful day!!
Mom!!! Happy Birthday :) What a great day to be born on!! Love you so much. Hope you had a great birthday. It's always so much fun to celebrate it!!
Post a Comment