Well, it felt good to have a long laugh when I spotted this on the blog Gav. You are so funny! I laughed so hard. Love the helmet!!! How appropriate that you would post this on July 11th. Grandpa has been gone five years today! So your post made me laugh and cry when I thought about how much I miss my dad! How much he loved Band of Brothers. How many nights Glade use to sneak over and watch it with him until two in the morning. You were inspired to post this today. Nice job!
I needed a good laugh today--thanks Gav. Maybe you should lay off the war stuff a little-that hat could really get uncomfortable and then you'll want to start packing around a gun!
3 comments:
Well, it felt good to have a long laugh when I spotted this on the blog Gav. You are so funny! I laughed so hard. Love the helmet!!! How appropriate that you would post this on July 11th. Grandpa has been gone five years today! So your post made me laugh and cry when I thought about how much I miss my dad! How much he loved Band of Brothers. How many nights Glade use to sneak over and watch it with him until two in the morning. You were inspired to post this today. Nice job!
Hahahaha!!!! oh boy Gavin. Indeed it looks like its definatly affecting you. :) Funny funny post!!
I needed a good laugh today--thanks Gav. Maybe you should lay off the war stuff a little-that hat could really get uncomfortable and then you'll want to start packing around a gun!
Post a Comment